- Ford Racing Upgraded Halfshaft Assembly
- Anti-Wheel Hop Technology
- CNC Machined from Aerospace High Alloy Materials
- Billet One-Piece 34-Spline Inner and 32-Spline Outer Stub Ends
- Intended for Off-Road Use Only
- Left Hand- Driver Side
- Sold Individually
- Fits All 2015-2017 Mustangs with 8.8" IRS Rears
- Performance Upgrade. If your S550 Mustang is heavily modified or running forced induction, your stock half shafts might be too weak to take the additional punishment. But after installing Ford Racing axle half shafts with Anti-wheel hop technology you will be sure to get all your Pony's power and torque firmly planted to the pavement - where it belongs.
Ford Racing Quality. Ford Racing Upgraded Axle Half Shafts are CNC machined from aerospace high alloy materials and feature billet one-piece 34-spline inner and 32-spline outer stub ends. The CV joints are severe duty serviceable units with CNC billet centers making them perfect for high stress street and race applications. Axle Half Shafts are completed in an Aerospace electrically bonded e-coating for long lasting corrosion resistance.
Application. This Ford Racing Driver Side Axle Half Shaft is specifically designed for use on the 2015-2017 S550 Mustangs that are equipped with the stock 8.8" Independent Rear Suspension (IRS), including V6, EcoBoost and GT models. Sold individually. Intended for off-road use only.